Meet The Team
Accomplished business leader with expertise in affiliate marketing, social media, and business development. Highly knowledgeable in search engine optimization, Google Analytic, and Facebook Ads. Created business plans and launched multiple successful businesses. Adept at market analysis and development of creative solutions. Reputation as leading regional authority on search and social media marketing. Planned, launched, and operated many successful Web-based businesses, which involved all aspects of marketing, Web presence, e-commerce, customer service, staff management, and social media.
Latest from Hasan Saleem
- Viagra Co-Creator is Developing a Cannabis Gel for Women
- Glossary of Marijuana Terms and Terminology
- Bhang, Indiva Ltd., Origin House and 180 Smoke Cannabis Chocolate Tasting & Mingle Event in Toronto
- Cannabis Banking Resources
- 50 of the Best Weed Quotes and Sayings
- NASA Wants to Have a “Safety Meeting” With SpaceX
Ben Neal is a senior editor at Excessively. When he’s not hunched over the keyboard, you’ll find him outside with his family; camping, bike riding or working in the garden.
Latest from Ben Neal
Hi, I’m a blogger, social media savvy and graphic designer from Haripur, Pakistan. My favorite food: infographic.
Latest from Irfan Ahmad
- The Economics of Cannabis: Watching Money Grow on Trees
- Marijuana: Sativa vs Indica Infographic
- A Connoisseur’s Guide to Knowing Marijuana Strains
- Infographic: Cannabis and BMI – Does Marijuana Actually Make You Fat?
- Infographic: Human Metabolism of THC
- Huge Potential in the Australia Medical Cannabis Market
Ashley Priest is a mother, a wife, a writer and a medical cannabis patient. She has a passion for sharing education surrounding cannabis with the world to help remove the negative stigmas that still surround cannabis in many places today.
Latest from Ashley Priest
Latest from Web Desk
Latest from Web Desk
Though she spent most of her life in Tucson, Kinsey considers the Pacific Northwest to be her true home. After dabbling in a variety of jobs, she returned to writing to create a space for self-expression and thought-provoking, progressive conversation.
Meghan unknowingly wrote her first drug publication when she was eleven – a handmade magazine, bound with yarn, including interviews with her dad about his favorite cigarettes. Honest discourse about cannabis for children and adults alike has always been her goal, a spirit that she aims to carry into this project.